Growing along the needs of its clients, Pagecorp Group has established a separate entity in order to fulfill the increasing requests for accounting, financial advisory, tax administration and other related services.
Namely, Pagemark Ltd, a dynamic company, member of the Pagecorp Group, offers professional services to both local and international clients. With over 15 years’ experience in the industry, Pagemark Ltd assists a wide range of clients, from private individuals to large organizations operating in key sectors such as trading, financial services, manufacturing, investments, entertainment, hotel, real estate, holding, construction and retail services.
The team of qualified and experienced accountants provides a high standard of service in the following areas:
Outsourcing accounting and financial reporting, using advanced computerized accounting software:
- Maintenance of statutory books and records (accounts receivable and payable, general Ledger, bank reconciliation,depreciation, ageing analysis of debtors and customized reports based on the client’s needs); accounting records are maintained in compliance with the IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Payroll processing and administration (registration of companies and their staff with the social insurance, preparation of monthly payroll, effecting payments of tax and social insurance contributions, submission of monthly and annual returns and preparation of personnel certificates of emoluments)
- Preparation of financial statements, management accounts and budgets
V.A.T. and VIES registration, administration and submission of related returns and Intrastat services
Tax planning and advice
- Preparation of tax computations, preparation and submission of provisional tax declarations, self-tax assessments, deemed distribution of dividends, personal tax returns and payment of taxes.
Consultation on the systems of internal control
Audit and assurance services through the long-term affiliates of Pagecorp Group:
- Statutory audit, preparation of audited financial statements, submission of tax return and specific purpose audit.