Now Hiring: Compliance Officer
Pagecorp Group seeks to recruit a suitably qualified Compliance Officer with at least three years of experience in a similar position.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Compliance Officer’ in the subject line.
Closing date: 8 September 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures of the Company;
- Perform Risk Assessment for each client;
- Categorization of clients according to their risk rating;
- Prepare and submit the Monthly Prevention Statement, the Annual Compliance Report to the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), as well as any other reports to CySEC as required;
- Design and update the measures, procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Develop and update the customers’ acceptance policy and submit it to the board of directors for approval;
- Maintain an updated risk management and procedures manual regarding money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Monitor and assess the correct and effective implementation of policies, practices, measures, procedures and controls of point;
- Receive and evaluate Internal Suspicious Reports, if any;
- Prepare Internal Evaluation Reports and if necessary, reports to MOKAS;
- Maintain a registry that includes the abovementioned reports;
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of the lists of customers categorized following a risk based approach;
- Prepare and apply an annual staff training program for the purpose of preventing money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Follow through to completion of any other compliance-related tasks assigned;
- Other admin duties as and when required and assigned.
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and with a proactive approach. The minimum qualifications are:
- University degree in financial, business administration, legal, or other related fields;
- At least 3 years’ of experience in an Administrative Service Provider, a Law Firm or in a similar position;
- Holder of a CySEC Advanced Certificate and AML CySEC examination;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include attractive bonuses based on performance, provident fund, medical insurance, training opportunities etc.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your latest CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting ‘Compliance Officer’ in the subject line. Closing date: 8th September 2020.
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence.
Only applications that fulfill the above requested qualifications will be considered.
T. +357 25 878 866 | F. +357 25 364048 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org