NOW HIRING: Client Accountant
PAGECORP GROUP corporate services, is currently seeking to recruit a Client Accountant for immediate employment at its offices in Limassol.
- Preparation of accounts (book-keeping) for a portfolio of clients from various industries
- Review of financial statements prepared by auditors
- Preparation and filing of VAT and VIES reports
- Payroll Administration
- Liaising directly with the corporate administrators, clients, auditors and Authorities
- Reporting to Manager/meeting targets
- Preparation of time-sheet and invoices
Key Skills/ Experience
- University Graduate in Accounting/Economics/Finance
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek and English languages
- At least 2 years of experience in the accounting/audit industry
- Ambitious, fast learner with good organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Team player, ability to work in open plan environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Knowledge of Outlook, word and excel
- Partly qualification in ACCA/ACA will be considered as an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- 2 half days off
- Birthday off day
- 5 days sick leave
- Training will be provided from supervisor
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Exposure to various clients that will enhance your knowledge and experience
- Access to VAT and TAX seminars
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team working in one of the biggest and most reputational groups in the industry.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “ACCOUNTANT” in the subject line.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidentiality.
Only applications that fulfill the above requested criteria will be considered.