NOW HIRING: Russian Speaking Corporate Administrator
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified Corporate Administrator with at least three (3) years of experience in a similar position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling the day-to-day corporate and secretarial administration of Cyprus companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various corporate and other documents, including resolutions, powers of attorney, instruments of transfer, incumbency certificates etc.
- Preparation of all forms and returns for submission to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Arranging execution of various agreements and other corporate documents and certificates.
- Ensuring that the companies under administration comply with all statutory requirements, including compliance with the applicable AML Laws and Regulations.
- Acting as the intermediary between clients, associates and service providers or agents of foreign companies.
- Liaising with the competent authorities, clients and other professionals for the purposes of carrying out the proper administration of companies.
- Collection of all necessary documents and information relating to all internal procedures.
- Handling client requests relating to opening of bank accounts and payment orders.
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and with a proactive approach. The minimum qualifications are:
- Three years’ minimum experience in a related position in the corporate services sector.
- Fluent in the Russian and English languages (Greek will be considered as an advantage).
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Internet.
- Knowldege of the WiseBos software will be considered as an advantage.
- Organisational, teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- EU passport or work permit holder.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include attractive bonuses based on performance, provident fund, medical insurance, training opportunities etc.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your latest CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Corporate Administrator’ in the subject line. Closing date: 28th May 2021.
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence.
Only applications that fulfill the above requested qualifications will be considered.
- +357 25 878 866 | F. +357 25 364048 | E. email@example.com