Outsourcing accounting and financial reporting, using an advanced computerized accounting software:
- Maintenance of statutory books and records (accounts receivable and payable, general ledger, bank reconciliation, depreciation, ageing analysis of debtors and customized reports based on the client’s needs); accounting records are maintained in compliance with the IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Payroll processing and administration (registration of companies and their staff with the social insurance, preparation of monthly payroll, effecting payments of tax and social insurance contributions, submission of monthly and annual returns and preparation of personnel certificates of emoluments)
- Preparation of financial statements, management accounts and budgets
V.A.T. and VIES registration, administration and submission of related returns and Intrastat services
- Registration of company and staff with the Social Insurance department
- Submission of all relevant forms to the Social Insurance Department and Income Tax office
- Preparation of payslips, certificate of emoluments and assistance with all employment issues.
Tax planning and advice
- Preparation of tax computations, preparation and submission of provisional tax declarations, self-tax assessments, deemed distribution of dividends, personal tax returns and payment of taxes.
Audit and assurance services through the long-term affiliates of Pagecorp Group:
- Statutory audit, preparation of audited financial statements, submission of tax return and specific purpose audit.